Neoendo Flex Rotary Files
- NiTi Endodontic Rotary Files
- Utilize a proprietary heat treatment dental instrument
- Tough file with unique flexibility
- Flutes do not open up when stress levels are reached
- Yet, doesn’t present shape memory
- Cross-section – Triangular rotary files with sharp cutting edges
- Non-cutting Safety Tip
- Most cases require just 2 to 3 files
- Simple usage protocol
- Speed: 350 RPM
- Torque: 1.5 Ncm
- Pack of 6 Files
Neoendo Flex Files 21mm Assorted:
6 Files Pack
- Coronal Flaring File (30,8%)
Recommended Usage Protocol of Neoendo Flex Rotary file
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10, or #15 K-file.
- Establish the working length with the help of EAL/Radiograph.
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-file when needed.
- For obliterated, calcifies or severly curved canals: start with #8, #10, K-file.
- Use Endodontic Flex files with a gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque setting.
- Use the flex rotary file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal. Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved